Friday, November 14, 2008

When did this happen?

so i'm sitting here reflecting on the events of the day and i am now at war with my own lameness. if you don't know why i'm feeling this way...neither do i but if you wanna know what i do know...i'll tell you later in private. when did i get boring and lame? last i checked, i was a wild and crazy guy and now my life is described by a blind melon song. "all i can say is that my life is pretty plain. i like watching the puddles gather rain..." ahhh!! maybe i need to take more risks and stop being so stinkin' safe all the time!!! maybe i need to stop quoting blind melon...I HATE THIS FEELING!!! i can't wait until my life gets more exciting however...will i still be this lame, or will i conquer my lameness and proceed victorious in my cool...did i just type this? I AM LAME!!! i need help! sorry, just needed to get this out. it's all good, things will look up at some point; i mean they have to right? *gulp

No comments: