Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

so of course with the Thanksgiving holiday being here...literally an hour and a half ago...i've been reflecting on the last couple of church services and obviously they have been on the topic of giving thanks. i realized that i am a bit of a spoiled brat. this of course leads me to all of the things that i am thankful for. as i sit here tonight, i have a car that needs work done to it and i'm thankful that i even have a car to fix. i'm thankful to know the God of this universe on a personal level and i'm thankful for his mercy and grace which i need EVERY day. i'm thankful that i live in a nation where it's perfectly ok and for that matter legal for me to live and share the truth that has changed my life. i'm thankful for a family who loves me dearly and even puts up with me when i rant. i'm thankful that in the midst of a slight financial recession where people are losing their jobs and even their homes that i have a place to lay my head at night and that the Lord blessed me with a new job a few months ago and it pays more than any other job i've had. the truth is that i have absolutly nothing to complain about and should spend every day thanking God for meeting every single NEED that i have. Thank you Father for being AWESOME!!!

No comments: